Monday, December 30, 2013

100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo

I used to read Doraemon comic book when I was a kid . I still remember the first thing I will do once I entered Popular is definitely searching for Doraemon comic book, I can just sit on the floor with other kids and started my Doraemon Journey haha . 
But too bad I doesn't like to read books nowadays even comic book @@

So I went to Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo last few days with my family. 
So sad I din bring my camera along cause it was just a last minute plan, but nvm I still have my S3 with me hehe
me and my sister was really excited to enter the Doraemon World !

时光隧道 
anyone who want to go for this expo, please don't go on weekend or else you will regret lolll

we need to take photo very very fast !! cause still got alot ppl was queuing behind haha 

Now I only realized Doraemon is soooo cute, even me not a big fans of him also can't resist laaaa 


I'm another doraemon version, see my fat face hahahahaha

记忆面包


so hard to take a photo like this (without any people walking around) 

finally they are married so gamdong hahaha

我从任意门出来啦!


my new boyfie <3 nbsp="" p="">
The idiot me hahaha 
The only group photo with my pretties but I closed my eyes LOL don't care  I wan to post haha

can I ... eat ?

with the bookshelf as background 

aiyo my sis la so NG de 

RM6 for this two pieces memory bread, don't care la I wan buyyy 

So that's all for Doraemon Expo,I was like every minute every second also in super happy mood in the expo.
arghhhhh !!!!remind me alot of my childhood memory !!!
I miss you , Doraemon

3 comments:

O(∩_∩)O ChuHan~~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
O(∩_∩)O ChuHan~~ said...

好梦幻!!好想去啊!!哈哈

fashgrace said...

awwh! so lovely! kawaii!